Compose[d], one of the most creative agencies in the United States, recently published Natural and Sustainable Skincare for Millennials and GenZ.
Visit Compose[d]’s website to request the full report.
- 2 out of 5 surveyed exclusively use natural products while 4 out of 5 incorporate natural products.
- Gen Z is 20% more likely than millennials to exclusively use natural skincare products.
- 56% of millennials want to buy more natural products but don’t know of anything worth purchasing.
- 78% of Gen Z and 73% of millennials feel using natural skincare is important.
- 82% said they would switch to a natural product if they found one with results comparable to a non-natural product.
Where Are Sustainable Products?
- 90% of Gen Z and millennials say more products should be sustainable.
- Yet only 35% exclusively purchase sustainable products.
- 52% are not always sure what products are sustainable.
- 1 in 3 has trouble finding sustainable skincare products.
- 77% said they would switch to sustainable products if they found one that offered the results they wanted and needed.
What It Means to Those Surveyed:
- 50% say natural products are healthier.
- 57% say natural products make their skin feel better.
- 1 in 3 chooses natural because they want to avoid products that contain certain chemicals.
- 65% say their top motivator when purchasing sustainable products is making a choice that is better for the environment.
“Given the high percentages of consumers that say that they’ll switch, it shows us that there is a demand for these products and that demand only increases as the population gets younger,” Jason Parkin, founder and CCO.
#purpose #strategy #marketing #leadership #success #WeRGenZ #GenZ #Millennials #communications